PROFESSIONAL ROOF REPORTS
Residential, Commercial + Industrial Specialist Roof Reports.
Are you buying or selling a Property? We provide expert roof advice and roof reports that are accepted by insurers and banks. Don’t be left out in the Dark – get a roof report today. Roof Repairs are often an unforeseen expense – especially when buying property in winter only to find that the roof is leaking during the rain season?
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions about your roof, you should get a roof report without delay:
- Is my roof sagging?
- Does the roof look faded and in need of some work?
- Are there noises coming from inside my roof?
- Has my ceiling started sagging?
- Are my fascia boards or gutters ‘loose’?
- Is there a dripping sound inside the roof when it rains?
Many roofs leak slowly! The leaks may go un-noticed owing to thirsty ceiling insulation! Even dripping sounds may be muffled by ceiling insulation. One may notice mould on the ceiling panels and a damp patch may appear on the ceilings – It may be too late! Often the timber roof structure shows early signs of a water leak before the leak is visible on the interior – all the more reason why a roof should be inspected every 3 years.
All roof reports include photos of roof interior / exterior and are delivered via email.
CONTACT UNIVERSAL ROOFING NOW FOR:
- Professional Service
- Expert Advice
- Highly Experienced and Friendly Staff
- Competitive Pricing
- Well Established Roofing Company (25 Years)
- Member of The Gauteng Master Builders Association
Roof Report Rates:
Small Residence – R 3 500-00 Excl VAT
Medium Residence – R 4 000-00 Excl VAT
Large Residence – R 4 500-00 Excl VAT
Commercial and Industrial Premises – Rates Dependant