Chromadek® is a multi-purpose sheet product that is highly durable and suitable for a variety of building applications across various industries.
Chromadek’s® has been purposefully developed and tested for African UV conditions, it is suitable for a variety of building applications making it an extremely versatile roofing material. The Chromadek® African Heritage Colour range comes in a wonderful range of exciting colours, which is available in Corrugated, IBR, Click Lock and Wide Span roofing profiles.
The Advantages of Chromadek® roof sheeting and cladding
There are a number of reasons why Chromadek® roofing has become an essential component in all kinds of roofing, roof maintenance and lifetime cost savings. Chromadek® is a truly multi-purpose sheet product that is highly durable and suitable for a variety of building applications across various industries and is chosen above other roof sheeting and cladding products.
- Lighter and stronger: Chromadek®is lighter and stronger than any other roofing material, making roofs up to 80% lighter than other methods like concrete tiles. This saves on the roof structure, construction time and equally important, the cost. Chromadek® is suitable for a range of roof applications including flat roofs, pitched roofs, domes and all other roofing shapes.
- Chromadek’s® UV resistance: Chromadek’s® heat reflective properties allow for up to 8°C interior temperature increase. Increased temperatures mean reduced energy consumption and reduced forced cooling systems requirements, Sabin you money on utilities. Chromadek™ is specifically developed and tested for harsh climate conditions, making it suitable for a variety of building applications across both residential and commercial buildings.
- Edge protection: Chromadek’s® less prone to formability cracking that could lead to corrosion problems. Chromadek’s® advanced edge protection offers higher safety benefits, while Chromadek’s® Colour range comes in exciting colours, which is available in Corrugated, IBR, Clip-Lock and Wide Span roofing profiles.
- Life-cycle cost savings: Chromadek’s® long life span and low maintenance costs make it an excellent investment for any building. Chromadek’s® heat reflective properties mean that the initial cost of the Chromadek product is quickly recouped in energy savings.
- Chromadek is a market leader in roof sheeting and cladding products that offers quality, durability and assurance. Chromaflex, Chromaproof, Chromaloc, Chromastrip, Chromacomb, and Chromafinish come with a 10-year warranty, backed by their extensive product research and development programme.
- Maintenance: Maintaining your Chromadek® will ensure the longevity of your roof. Specially formulated air-drying touch-up paints are available, should your roof sheets be scratched during installation or at a later stage. This will help to prevent the scratched area from corroding. Chromadek’s® easy-to-clean surface finish also helps to keep the roof looking good for many years. Chromadek’s® reflective properties even help to reduce the amount of dirt accumulation on the roof.
- Colours: There are 14 exciting colours available in the African Heritage range to choose from.
(Image VISI Magazine)
Want to find out more about Chromadek®
Our experienced staff have ample knowledge of Chromadek® and its applications. For more advice and information on Chromadek® contact us today.